Please use the form below to contact us.
We will respond as soon as possible.
This Policy will be used without caring about which types of technologies and which methods that are used during your visit to our website. For this reason, we recommend that you read this Policy and take a copy for examining in the future.
What are Cookies and What are Cookies used for?
Cookies are small storing files saved on your computer, your mobile phones or your tablets that you get access from web browsers. This file contains some information about your visit to Website. In this way, your devices will remember these data when you use this Website again. So, these Cookies are necessary and important for using Website easily and effectively. Also, they are used for offering suitable service, product and presenting an eligible offer in our Website and also in third parties websites.
- Requirement for some technical data for using effectively Website,
-Collection of information on preferences of usage and browsing by Company
-Requirement for personal data like your IP address, especially arising from Law No. 5651 on Regulation of Publications on the Internet and Combating Crimes Committed by Means of such Publication "The Internet Law",
Which types of data are processed with Cookies?
Cookies, in general, collect data about your usage and browsing preferences but it depends on their different types. These data contain all information about your Website visit, products being viewed, pages visited.
How we use different types of Cookies?
We use different types of Cookies in Websites. Different category of cookies: Cookies which are essential for Websites on our services to perform their basic functions (strictly necessary cookies), functionality cookies, analytics and performance cookies, advertising cookies.
Types of cookies in terms of storage time Persistent Cookies: They are stored in computer until deleted by the user or until a specified time. These cookies are usually used for evaluating preferences and browsing behavior of users. Session Cookies: These cookies don’t collect data from user but they separate users visit to different sessions. A cookie will be deleted if users close Website or if they remain passive. Target cookies are used for providing service especially advertising service of third parties. These cookies can remember visited websites and can collect personal data especially IP address. The website use first-party cookies and also third-party cookies for collecting information, reminding your interests and your demographical data, for presenting targeted advertisements, for ameliorating views of these advertisements, and also for determining the proportion of interaction between advertisement services. The Website; also benefit from social plugin related to social networks such as Facebook and Linkedin. When you visit the Website or use these social plugins, the Website will connect directly to social network server. Then, the content that the social plugin present will be transmitted to your website server and will be added to your visited website. Consequently, social network can reach to your data and can combine with your account data.
Please do not forget that we don’t have any control or impact on processed data by social networks through social plugins. Please examine carefully personal data policies published by social networks for taking more information about purpose, time and procedures of process.
How can you block the usage of Cookies?
You can block the usage of Cookies if you wish, even this usage provides a better service. But in this situation, Websites can’t show their function and also you can’t benefit from all qualities. For blocking usage of Cookies, you have to change your settings of your internet browser. These modifications depend on your device and internet browser.
You can see different stages for blocking Cookies for different internet browsers below:
1. Open your desktop and click Internet Explorer located on taskbar.
2. Open Internet Explorer and click the Tools button and click Internet Options.
3. Select the Privacy tab, then under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies.
1. Open Microsoft Edge and click the three dots in the top right corner and select Settings.
2. Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear.
3. Select the check box next to each data type you'd like to clear, and then select Remove.
1. Open Chrome on your computer.
2. At the top right, click More Settings.
3. At the bottom, click Advanced.
4. Under "Privacy and security" click Site settings.
5 .Click Cookies.
6. Search Website name under the "All cookies and data".
7. Click Remove.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox and click Settings.
2. Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the History.
3. Edit as privacy settings for history.
4. Click Cookies and Site Data section.
5. Write each website name that you want clear their cookies.
6. Choose these cookies and click Block.
7. Click close for cookies and close About: preferences page.
1. Go to Menu-> Options
2. Go to Privacy & Security sidebar tab.
3. Click Bowser Privacy.
4. Choose one or more websites and click Remove or Remove All.